Download the membership form today!
Membership cycles are based on the Calendar Year, so if you have any questions, or you are joining in the middle or towards the end of the year – please feel free to contact Brooke on her mobile: 0431 2888 690, or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org to negotiate a % price to equate to the time remaining in the year.
- We promote initiatives that support local businesses including the operation of the Goondiwindi Gift Card Program. This program has successfully ‘injected’ over $200,000 into the Goondiwindi Community since its inception and continues to grow and thrive as a wonderful gift idea for our local residents. (Great for Staff Awards/ bonuses too!)
- We hold regular Breakfast and After Hours events that encourage local members of the community to get together and ‘talk shop,’ while gaining inspiration.
- As a financial member of the Goondiwindi Chamber of Commerce, you will have the opportunity to have your say and participate in surveys that help us decide our next course of action for our members. If you have a great idea, or if something is bothering you, maybe we can help?
- Members also receive added benefits of discounted prices to events and sponsorship opportunities that are often exclusively to Chamber of Commerce members.
- We help local businesses by making noise with state, federal and local government on the bigger issues that impact our entire community. We love that we live in a rural setting that affords a balanced lifestyle for hard working people that want to raise a family while operating a successful business. We understand that we can support our local businesses by advocating on their behalf topics that can be difficult for them to get results alone.
- We share information we receive that we believe is relevant to our members, and represent our community in the media when required.
- Every year we hold the ‘LATE NIGHT SHOPPING’ event where the entire community join together to celebrate the festive season. It is free for all, however the Chamber (and the Goondiwindi Regional Council) incur the expenses to make this possible for our community
- We support the SPIRIT OF GOONDIWINDI photo competition each year held at the Goondiwindi Show & acquire 3 photos depicting ‘the spirit of Gundy.’ We have displayed the collection of acquired photographs in the 2 local art spaces in town: The Goondwindi Art Gallery and the Gateway to Training
These are just some of the benefits, and you are under no obligation to attend all of our functions, however we hope you can make it to some to gain a true sense of the value of your membership with us.